Jan 31, 2019
This wide ranging discussion provides an excellent primer for
those vaguely aware of, for example, legalization in Canada and
some states in the US, the row about medical use of cannabis, and
reports of police services these days ‘turning a blind eye’.
The conversation covers:
- Pros and cons of legalization
- Why many politicians are reluctant to engage with this
- Variations in UK law enforcement around cannabis use
- Why festival owners are a major barrier to drugs testing
- Whether legalization is inevitable and will it most likely come
from the political left or right?